Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Major changes are coming to'Fortnite'

Major changes are coming to'Fortnite' 14 Aug 2018 09:44 #11252

Rather,"Fortnite" manufacturer Epic Games says it is exploring ways to evolve the gameplay of Battle Royale so the last few moments of each match,"don't boil down to'just construct lol'." That is a direct quote, mind you.

As things are right now, players that reach the conclusion of a given match in"Fortnite Items" are likely to encounter rockets, endless construction, and shotguns. "The superiority of shotguns, rockets, and uncapped construction are such a prominent drama style in the final circle that many other approaches are being drowned out," the article from Epic Games says.

So, what changes are coming? And when? That's not clear. "We're researching changes to weapon balance and resource market, like e.g. resource caps," the post states, below the"Recent & Upcoming Changes" section. Anticipate those changes"over the next few weeks."

Epic is suggesting some major changes to the heart of"Fortnite" -- with over 125 million people playing the game any tiny change impacts a slew of people. One very prominent member of the massive audience is Tyler"Ninja" Blevins, that makes his living flowing"Fortnite" online.

And Blevins is not pleased with the potential for source caps. "You're just gont possess a potential scenario in which a bad player is just spraying [shooting] youpersonally, and you run out of materials, and then you die. That might make a good participant anger," he explained on a flow this week. "I took the time to farm 999 timber, by golly I wanna utilize it!"

Given the massive popularity of Battle Royale games generally -- by"Fortnite" to"PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds" and beyond -- it makes sense that Epic wants to keep on evolving its game weapons. In case"Fortnite" stays the exact same forever, it dangers boring players and finally losing themif"Fortnite" changes too much, it risks alienating gamers and finally losing them. We'll see how it plays out in the coming weeks as Epic implements shifts for"Fortnite."
  • Mmoak2018
  • Naujas akvamanas
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Romas