Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: OVERALL THOUGHTS ON letter LEGEND CLOSED BETA

OVERALL THOUGHTS ON letter LEGEND CLOSED BETA 03 Feb 2018 05:59 #10613

OVERALL THOUGHTS ON letter LEGEND CLOSED BETA two

Honestly, there’s not lots “bad” regarding letter mu legend zen , even as there’s not lots “Great”. It’s Associate in Nursing OK game to this point which will seemingly please those that desire a additional polished Action MMORPG. It’s a darn website higher than different recent releases, and it should so be additional fun than Devilian within the long-term. we are able to sit on our hands and wait and hope for Lost Ark or some wizardly Diablo MMORPG.

Movement round the game maps feels rather slow too, and since the Soul Levels take a protracted time before they begin to create a true distinction, once more I’d wish to see a mount offered sooner or a minimum of the fundamental movement speed inflated a decent clip. I continuously felt like my character was type of slowly cardiopulmonary exercise even once running for his life.

The framerate, for a game that’s not precisely buy mu legend zen Witcher three, dips way an excessive amount of in cities even on my beefed up desktop. It’s clearly not optimized all right, and will use some tweaking.BY www.playerhot.com/games/mu-legend/Golds here now... well done!
  • futshop
  • Naujas akvamanas
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Romas